Step Insert for Pouring Textured Concrete Steps, Porches, Risers - 5 inch x 6ft (Split Limestone) Walttools, by Walttools at DLW Veterans Center. MPN: SI-LS5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Beautiful 4 7/8'' split limestone step insert. 6' long, with tapered ends. Finely detailed limestone works well on this common riser size. Lightly
Product Description & Reviews
Beautiful 4 7/8" split limestone step insert. 6' long, with tapered ends. Finely detailed limestone works well on this common riser size. Lightly caulk or tack to outer form. Reuse many, many times. Can easily be used in conjunction with a mild bump-up for a taller riser.
Features & Highlights
- Using a step insert to complete your decorative concrete project is a wise choice. A poorly finished riser on a step or porch will detract from the best stamp job. When approaching a step, a person's eye is naturally drawn to the vertical portion(riser) of the step and we all know the old saying about first impressions.
- When step liners are used in the proper manner, that same job will be stunning. The relief and level of craftsmanship simply cannot be obtained by pulling the form early and trying to apply texture at that point.
- Walttools step form liners are incredibly detailed and mimic hand crafted stonework, slate or even wood. Concrete form liners for steps will leave you with satisfying clean lines and a high level of realism.
- Finely detailed limestone. Beautiful 4 7/8" split limestone step insert. 6' long, with tapered ends. Reuse many, many times.
- They can easily be joined for a longer spread. Can easily be used in conjunction with a mild bump-up for a taller riser.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Walttools, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CONS-MS, ean: 0711746250122,
This incredible slate skin is what slate skins are all about. Depth, detail and a striking appearance. You get all three here. The Monster slate got its name from "Monstrous" slate surface from which is was pulled, a surface with more detail than eve...
Polyurethane mat stamp "GRANITE CHIPPED". Polyurethane form, for vertical and horizontal baking. Using our flexible polyurethane dies ensures high quality printing on concrete, plaster and cement plasters, adhesives and putties, both on vertical and...
By Concrete Countertop Solutions
The Z Counterform System is a revolutionary forming method for cast-in-place concrete countertops. It eliminates the need to screw into the front of the cabinets and provides many different decorative profiles. Saves time and money when pouring concr...